Note: Figure out tallow, lard, and yogurt making
Note: No spices!
- almond flour
- asparagus, cooked
- avocado (mashed into soups, start with 1-3 t and increase gradually)
- cabbage, cooked
- celery, cooked
- celery root/celeriac, cooked
- eggs, gently scrambled (cooked in plenty of fat, served w/avocado and cooked veggies) WAIT ON THESE
- fermented vegetables-homemade, lacto-fermented (gradually increase to 1-2 T)
- pickles-homemade, lacto-fermented (gradually increase to 1-2 T)
- sauerkraut-homemade, lacto-fermented (gradually increase to 1-2 T)
- Probiotic-1st thing in the am
- Digestive Enzymes – 1 pill before every meal
- Cod liver oil – 2 pills 2 times a day, with a meal
- Make nut butter
- Roast squash for pancakes
- Add pancakes (no spices), starting with 1 per day and gradually increase
- Cook onions and add to food – 3T ghee, goose fat, or duck fat in pan, add 1 sliced onion, cook 20-30 minutes on low heat
- Prepare cod liver oil pills
- Continue sauerkraut and kvass
- Continue fermented carrots (and parsnips?)
- Continue broth
Detox Baths (daily)
- Salt, Epsom salts, seaweed powder, apple cider vinegar, or baking soda. 1/2 – 1c each.
Note: Use filtered water. Heat 1/2 stockpot full while also heating kettle and another small pot at the same time if you need it fast.
Typical Day Timeline
Don’t forget to add stuff like each supplement to take, baths, cooking meals, cleaning kitchen, getting ready for bed, going to bed, time outside, naps, relaxation time,
- 7:00 am – Wake up
- 7:10 am – Lemon water
- 7:15 am – Take probiotic
- 7:20 am – Heat up soup and add egg yolk. Let cool to safe temperature and add probiotic
- 7:30 am – Take fermented cod liver oil and enzymes
- 7:31 am – Eat breakfast
- 2.5 HOUR BLOCK OF FREE TIME
- 10:45am – Prepare bath, heat water on stove
- 11:00 am – Detox bath
- 11:59 am – Take digestive enzyme. Take cod liver oil?
- 12:00 pm – Reheat lunch: soup + egg yolk + probiotic
- 1:00 pm – Clean up kitchen and work on fermented foods/broth
- 2:30 pm – Take an hour break. Be outside during warm part of day. Get vitamin D from the sun.
- 3:30 pm – 2 HOUR BLOCK
- 5:30 pm – Dinner: soup + egg yolk + probiotic
- 6:59 pm – Take digestive enzymes.
- 7:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:45 pm – Magnesium tea
- 8:00 pm – 1 hour to wind down and cuddle with your honey
- 9:00 pm – Get ready for bed
- 10:00 pm – Lights out